Privacy information provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016
General Data Protection Regulation
According to the regulations indicated, data processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the user.
1. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
1.1. Navigation data
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified. The collected data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are processed, for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site (access to it) and to check its regular functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
1.2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site (for example in order to request information) involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data included in the messages. These data will be processed only for the purpose of processing the request and communicated to third parties only in cases where this is necessary for the fulfillment of the same (eg shipping service of the requested documentation). If users / visitors are required, to access certain services, to provide their personal data, specific and detailed information on the related processing will be issued in advance on the pages relating to the individual services pursuant to current legislation which will specify limits, purposes and methods of the treatment itself.
Description of cookies
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited by the user to the user’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored so that this device can be recognized the next time the user visits the site. In fact, on each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back from the user’s device to the site. Cookies can be “installed” (more precisely, stored and accessed), however, not only by the operator of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that “installs” cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them. This happens because on the visited site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site.
Based on the purpose, cookies are divided into technical cookies and cookies from profiling.
Technical cookies are “installed” for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “. They are usually used for consen ensure efficient navigation between pages, store user preferences (e.g. font size, language, country, etc.), store information on specific user configurations, manage authentication, etc. Some of these cookies (called essential or strictly necessary), such as the session cookies used to manage the shopping cart on e-commerce sites, enable functions without which it would not be possible to perform some operations.
The use of technical cookies does not require user consent.
Technical cookies are assimilated (and, therefore, for the relative installation, the consent of the users is not required, nor the further regulatory requirements) the so-called cookies. “Analytics” that are used to monitor the use of the site by users for the purpose of optimizing it – if used directly by the first party site (without, therefore, the intervention of third parties), as well as the analytical cookies created and placed available by third parties and used by the first party site for mere statistical purposes, if suitable tools are adopted to reduce the identification power (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and the third party expressly undertakes not to “cross” the information contained in these cookies with others at its disposal. Profiling cookies are used to track the user’s navigation and analyze his behavior for marketing purposes and are aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. These cookies can be installed on the user’s terminal only if they have given their consent in the manner indicated in the Measure. Based on their duration, cookies are distinguished in persistent, which remain stored, until their expiration, on the user’s device, unless removed by the latter, and session, which are not stored permanently on the device. of the user and disappear when the browser is closed. Usually, profiling cookies are persistent cookies.
Cookies used on this site
This site uses technical cookies to allow safe and efficient navigation on the site and monitor its operation.
How to delete cookies
It should be noted that by default almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept first-party cookies. Navigators can, in any case, change the default configuration through the browser settings; disabling / blocking cookies or deleting them could however preclude optimal use of the site or some areas of it. How cookies are managed depends on the type of browser used, and often on the specific version of the same. Usually, in any case, it is necessary to access the browser settings and intervene on the preset rules, deciding which types of cookies to disable and / or removing the existing ones. Detailed information on the procedure for configuring cookie settings can be found in the guides of the browser used (generally accessible from a PC using the F1 key or by clicking on the question mark icon generally present within the browser itself). Please also refer to the cancellation guides of the main browsers and the following links:
https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = it
2. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of personal data is carried out through automated tools (eg using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (eg on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and , in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force. The data processing will also be carried out with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
3. OPTIONALITY OF PROVIDING DATA
Except as specified above for navigation data and cookies, visitors are free to provide their personal data or not, as in the case of requests for information or contact sent by e-mail or requests for access to services, utilities and applications. freely chosen. Their failure to provide may make it impossible to obtain what is requested and may preclude Stoorm5 SRL from fulfilling contractual obligations as provided for in the mandate agreement.
4. OWNER, MANAGERS AND CATEGORIES OF OFFICERS
The Data Controller of personal data is Stoorm5 SRL, registered office in Via Natalino Corazza 7/7 – 40128, Bologna (BO) – Italy The treatments connected to the web services of this site are handled exclusively by technical personnel in charge of processing. In addition to the Data Controller’s employees, some personal data processing operations may also be carried out by third parties, to whom the company entrusts the management / maintenance of the site. In this case, the same subjects will be appointed as Data Processors. Information relating to data processors can be easily found by sending an email to email@example.com
The data will not be disseminated.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification. Interested parties also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data concerning them, processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Pursuant to Art. 13 EU GDPR, the subjects to whom the data refer always have the right to know the identity and contact details of the Data Controller and where necessary of his representative, the contact details of the data protection officer, the purposes of the processing to which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing, the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by third parties appointed as holders, any recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, the data retention period and the intention of the Data Controller the processing of transferring personal data to a third country or to an international organization. The person to whom the data refer, pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR UE 679/2016 may also at any time exercise the right to:
– have access to personal data;
– obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him;
– oppose the processing of data;
– use data portability;
– withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority, for Italy the Privacy Guarantor;
– be informed about the possibility that the communication of personal data may be a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and to know if the interested party has the obligation to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate such data;
– be informed about the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and in such cases, receive significant information on the logic used, as well as on the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Pursuant to Art. 14 EU GDPR if the data have not been obtained from the data subject, the data controller Stoorm5 SRL will provide the data subject with the following information:
1. a) the identity and contact details of the Data Controller and, where applicable, of his representative;
1. b) the contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
1. c) the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the basis legal processing;
1. d) the categories of personal data in question;
1. e) any recipients or any categories of recipients of the personal data;
1. f) where applicable, the intention of the Data Controller to transfer personal data to a recipient in a third country and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or in the necessary cases the reference to adequate or appropriate guarantees and the means to obtain a copy of such data or the place where they were made available.
In addition to the information referred to in paragraph 1, the Data Controller will provide the interested party with the following information necessary to ensure correct and transparent treatment towards the interested party:
2. a) the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
2. b) the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties;
2. c) the existence of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller for access to personal data and ret tification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him and to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
2. d) the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal;
2. e) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for the Italian Privacy Guarantor;
2. f) the source from which the personal data originates and, if applicable, the possibility that the data come from sources accessible to the public;
2. g) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject;
The Data Controller Stoorm5 SRL provides the information referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2:
3. a) within a reasonable period of obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month, in consideration of the specific circumstances in which the personal data are processed;
3. b) in the event that the personal data are intended for communication with the interested party, at the latest at the time of the first communication to the interested party; or if communication to another recipient is envisaged, no later than the first communication of personal data.
3. 4. If the Data Controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were obtained, before such further processing it will provide the interested party with information on this different purpose and any relevant information referred to in paragraph 2. For any information regarding the processing of data, users can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org